Good afternoon parents,

Today we had our whole school read out. Every single student went outside to read for fifteen minutes. As me what I was reading while we were out there.








This week was support staff appreciation week. Thank you to Ms. Grace that helps out in grade three all the time! Ask me how Ms. Grace as help me at school. 


Today we started a clay project that will take us a few weeks. Ask me what my favourite part of working with clay was. Ask me what was most difficult about working with the clay.





GRADE ONE, TWO AND THREE – PLEASE PAY YOUR FIELD TRIP FEES

We currently have over $3000 in unpaid field trip fees for our grades one, two and three field trips. If you have not paid yet, please do so as soon as possible. 


From the Grade Threes

Comments

Popular Posts