Dear Grade Three Parents

For Maker Space, we were learning about direction colour codes to make our Ozobots move straight, turn left or turn right. Ask me if my Ozobot did what I wanted.
For music, we coloured a dinosaur listening page.  
 

  


 
Alex, Mya, Emily and Jordan from grade 5 leadership came to our class to talk about Pink Shirt Day that is on Wednesday.  We brainstormed some possible kindness messages or slogans and made a pink shirt day design.  Ask me what I put on my T-shirt.
For science, we reviewed different classes of levers: 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
Using the above pictures and words, we tried to explain where the fulcrum would go to balance the levers.  See if I can explain my thinking.


Reminders:

  • Pink Shirt Day is on Wednesday, February 28.  Students are encouraged to wear a pink shirt if they have one
  • Grade 3 music club students will be presenting at both assemblies and those parents are welcome to attend either assembly time (10:30 a.m. or 11:40 a.m.)
  • Deadline to order a school T-shirt or hoodie is Thursday, February 29.  You might consider ordering next year's grade colour now.



















Comments

Popular Posts