Dear Grade Three Parents,

Those that were at the money station showed amounts using a different variety of coins. Ask me if I went to that station today.

During literacy this week, students will have the opportunity to work with Tyler's grandma to make a craft.
Ask me if I've had my turn yet.


We got together with our kindergarten buddies today to read stories and read wishes off of the wish tree that is upstairs or by the office.

Reminders:

December 20 – ‘Dress to Impress’ Day (Wear your best ‘Family Celebration’ outfit)

December 21 –  PJ Day

                          Healthy Hunger Kernels treat

December 22 – Dress in Your Grade Team Colours (Red for Kindergarten, Orange for Grade One, Yellow for Grade Two, Green for Grade Three, Blue for Grade Four and Purple for Grade Five)

Winter Break begins from Dec. 23 until Jan. 7. Students' first day back is Monday, January 8, 2024.


Sincerely,

Grade Threes

Comments

Popular Posts