Dear Grade Three Parents,

We heard a story called, The Medicine Wheel: Stories of a Hoop Dancer.  


We started our descriptive writing using our senses to describe one of the winter pictures.  Ask me which picture I picked and some of the details I wrote that I can see, hear, feel, smell and taste.
We talked about the Heart section of the Medicine Wheel this afternoon.  Ask me what I wrote about how I feel like I belong.


Reminders:
  • As we get into using technology more for our learning, please have your child bring headphones (if possible) that are kept in a labelled baggie in their backpack.
  • Healthy Hunger pizza lunch is this Thursday, November 23 for those that ordered
  • Parent-teacher conferences are Thursday, November 23 from 4:30-8:00 and Friday, November 24 from 10:30-2:00. Please book a conference time through your MyCBE account if you haven't done so yet.

Comments

Popular Posts