Good afternoon parents!


Let me tell you some of the words I made with these letters.


Ask me what the value of the underlined place value is for each bingo chip. For example, if the number was 379, the value of the underlined place us 300.


Ask me if I remember “Shine On!”


Let me teach you how to play this game we learned in gym.


Ask me what two coping strategies I think will work best for me.


I can tell you the difference between a sentence and a fragment.

Reminders:
  • September 20 – Terry Fox Run Day
  • September 21 between 5:00 - 7:00 pm – Save the date for our ‘Welcome to the New Year Open House’
  • September 22 – No school for students
  • September 28 – Cobs Treat Day (orders can be made through healthyhunger.ca up to Saturday, September 23)
  • September 28 – Orange Shirt Day
  • September 29 – No school (National Day for Truth and Reconciliation) 
Sincerely,
Grade Threes


Comments

Popular Posts